Saturday, February 13, 2010

Simple Saturday

I'm going to start doing Simple Saturdays in addition to Silent Sundays. In a sense, this gives me a nice little weekend break from heavier blogging, and yet still allows me to post and to focus on the finer and simpler things in life, which is what this blog is all about.

Simple Saturdays will basically consist of a short list of the simple things that I am currently thankful for. There are a lot of simple things that are in my life that I don't give enough thanks for, really, and it's time that changed.

So, without further ado, the following list contains some of the sweet simple things that I have appreciated this week.

  • Going for a short walk at lunchtimes
  • The love of two beautiful kitties
  • Sleeping well for the past two nights
  • Weather warm enough that I can open my coat without freezing
  • Knowing that I'm earning money again, even if it is just for a little while
  • 1 comment:

    1. Your list is beautiful.
      We all should be so thank full, thanks for shedding some light on this.
      The single rose is gorgeous.

      ReplyDelete